Amy is an energetic, collaborative and solutions driven arts leader with over fifteen years of global experience in commercial and non-profit producing, general management, domestic and international touring, commercial and non-profit ticketing and marketing, strategic planning and sponsorship, philanthropic and government fundraising.
With an insatiable passion for the development and showcasing of Australian work, Amy is a bold, executive level leader who displays flexibility, diplomacy, collaboration, creative thinking and a unique skill set to balance financial and organisational needs with artistic ambition.
Amy’s consultancy offerings include:
- Company Vision and Strategic Planning
- Audience segmentation and development
- Future proofing your company for the generational shift
- Funding Applications
- Marketing strategies
- Social media and content strategies
- Recruitment and HR strategies
- Government lobbying and advocacy
Amy is currently working exclusively with AKA Australia and can be contacted via their offices.